Sunday, July 17, 2011

I got myself into a load of shit on Facebook.

It really hurts me bad because the woman involved and I were kind of friends and she knows things about me that the average person doesn't. It was in this thread about this woman who cut off a man's penis. But her prior posts were al about how nasty women are to men and it made my stomach swirl.

Cheryle Herman-Perez posted this article  with the statement "Just how violent are men?" A friend of hers, Steve longden, who has " Jesus loves you, but I think you're a CUNT" as one of his interests. *eye roll* jumped in on me too.

They made me cry.  I've decided to take a break from facebook - i'm in no condition to go through this right now.  That man even called me a nutcase. 

Fuck You Cheryle for jumping me when I was vulnerable, and fuck you Steve for just being another abusive twit.

Update - I reported their posts to Facebook.  It only feels a little bit better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment